The RZ350 was introduced by Yamaha at the 1979 Paris Motor Show as the RD350LC, and was first released as a production bike in Japan in 1981. It incorporated features developed from Yamaha's racing bikes, including a 347cc liquid-cooled 2-cylinder 45hp engine, front double disc brakes, and Yamaha's own monocross rear suspension. Its superlative performance even allowed the bike to take on 750cc rivals, hence its Japanese nickname "750-killer." The Tamiya 1/12 model faithfully replicates the full-size bike in every detail down to the rubber tires and intricate engine detail.
- 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 174mm, width: 73mm, height: 100mm.
- The model captures the 1981 model RZ350 with great detail, including depictions of the engine and frame.
- Semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber tires feature realistic tread patterns.
- Vinyl tubing is included to depict brake lines and various cables.
- High-quality Cartograf decals included helping depict 2 color schemes.