Effective as of 5/20/2018
Who is collecting the data?
We collect data from customers who contact us, shop from our website or sign-up for our newsletter.
What data is being collected?
The types of personal information we obtain include your:
- Contact information such as name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number
- Payment information details such as name, billing address, credit card number, expiration date and security code for payments processed by us. Third-party payment processors such as PayPal or Apple Pay have privacy policies that govern what information they collect and how they use that information.
- Login credentials when creating an account such as email address and password
- Social media information when creating an account with us through Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc
- Product views and purchases from our website
Why we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Fulfill our contractual obligation to process your order
- Deliver products that you ordered
- Provide you with the products and services for managing your account, product orders or inquiries
- Market our products to include promotional deals, coupons, discounts or contests via emails, newsletters, push notifications and third-party apps used for promoting our products and services
- Identify and prevent fraudulent transactions, criminal activities, claims and other liabilities
Are we sharing your personal information?
- We do not share personal information we obtain about you except when required to do so by law or legal processes like a court or subpoena, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website and order fulfillment.
- We will share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalfs like payment processing, order fulfillment, marketing programs, and customer support.
- We will share your personal information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
How long do we keep your personal information in our databases?
We will store your personal information for the duration of your relationship with us such as to maintain your account with us, and market our products and services. Otherwise, you may choose to have us delete your personal information stored in our databases and you may do so by sending your email to email@example.com.