Tamiya presents a 1/16 scale figure of a WWII Japanese pilot. The figure is depicted in traditional Japanese naval airman's uniform with flight cap and lifejacket. The set comes with a variety of accessories such as a sword, flying gloves, and goggles to add detail and atmosphere. Choice of poses with arms folded or holding the ceremonial sword in the right hand. This historically accurate figure is perfect for those interested in the 1/32 Zero Fighter Model 21.
- Tamiyas first 1/16 assembly model of a Japanese military figure.
- Overall height 110mm.
- Model depicts early WWII style pilot uniform and equipment including flying cap & lifejacket.
- Comes with accessories including sword, flying gloves and goggles.
- Transparent goggle parts add to realism.
- Rank insignia on left sleeve depicted by decal.
- Comes with display base.