This 1/48 scale model recreates the M4A3E8 Sherman “Easy Eight” as it appeared in the European Theater of WWII. As it was one of the final Sherman types, it had the benefit of design updates developed from battle experience including a hardy welded late production hull, 76mm main gun, and new Horizontal Volute Spring Suspension (HVSS) with wider tracks, making for the significantly more comfortable ride that led to its nickname of "Easy Eight."
- 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 156mm. width: 62mm.
- Surface textures of cast turret and welded upper hull panels.
- Wide, single-pin T66 tracks are assembly type with one-piece straight sections.
- Four hull weights included giving the model an authentically weighty feel.
- It comes with a commander torso figure and 2 marking options.
- Option A: 5th Armored Division, Germany, April 1945
- Option B: 4th Armored Division, Bastogne, Belgium, January 1945