This model kit recreates the Suzuki RG250 Î“(Gamma), a bike produced in the mid-1980s and effectively a scaled-down version of the 1982 500cc World Road Champion motorcycle. It featured a lightweight aluminum frame and aerodynamic fairings, plus the distinctive Suzuki full floater suspension. A water-cooled 247cc 2-cylinder 2-stroke engine gave 45hp and superb acceleration.
- 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Features a detailed multi-part depiction of the 247cc engine and aluminum frame.
- Full floater suspension includes a coil spring for realistic movement.
- It comes with synthetic rubber tires featuring realistic tread patterns.
- Clear orange and red parts recreate various lights.
- Vinyl tubing is included to depict brake lines, plug wires and more.
- Decals are included to recreate markings.