Among the many armored cars developed by Germany in WWII, the Sd.Kfz.222 is one of the most widely recognized. This light 4x4 vehicle had a distinctive hull shape thanks to its welded construction and featured an open turret with mesh covers to protect the 3 crew members against grenades and shrapnel. It was armed with a 20mm cannon and 7.92mm machine gun and its
exceptional off-road capability made it an excellent reconnaissance vehicle.
- High-quality 1/35 scale assembly kit model of the Sd.Kfz.222 armored car.
- Sharp, angular form of hull and turret accurately reproduced.
- Open turret enables the depiction of interior details such as the 20mm cannon, which features a
metal barrel for enhanced realism.
- Photo-etched parts for turret mesh covers included for even more detail.
- Parts included for a DKW motorcycle and new parts such as hull-mounted toolbox and headlight
are also planned.
- 3 new figures are included in this kit: 1 commander and 1 radio operator located in the turret,
and 1 motorcycle rider figure that can be modeled with different facial expressions and poses.
- 3 different types of markings are being planned.