Famed as the culmination of the 911 series, the Porsche 911 Turbo impressive design and performance made it the most well-known member of the 911 series. The 911 Turbo debuted in 1975 as Porsches' first street model to feature a turbo engine. The air-cooled, horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine featured a KKK turbocharger, 3-liter displacement and 260 hp output. Models built after 1978 featured upgraded engine displacement and output of 3.3 liters and 300 hp respectively. The 911 Turbos distinctive style, with its large-size rear wing and front and rear over-fenders, coupled with its reliable performance grabbed the attention of car enthusiasts around the world.
- 1/24 scale assembly kit of the 1988 Porsche 911 Turbo.
- Highly detailed static display model faithfully recreates Turbos impressive style, including
- front and rear over-fenders and large-size rear wing.
- The model features an all-new body design to accommodate Turbos extra-wide tires.
- The underside of the model features realistic engine detailing with the separately molded exhaust pipe.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature a realistic tread pattern.
- Metal transfers used for mirrors and logos.