This scale model assembly kit recreates the 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT3 race car. It is a GT3 class spec customer sports car that was converted from the AMG GT road car by the Mercedes-AMG high-performance division.
The full-size racer features a reliable and powerful 6.3-liter naturally aspirated V8 engine harnessing 558hp. Its carbon fiber body overhauls the road car version and has a prominent grille inspired by the classic 300 SL. The race car is also fitted with racing essentials such as a large rear wing, air intakes, splitter, canards, and diffusers contributing to its aerodynamics. All of these details are expertly detailed in the model kit to give the modeler the most accurate parts to finish the model.
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 198mm, width: 87mm.
- Details include bonnet and fender air outlets. Mesh is included to depict grille sections.
- Realistic, multi-part depiction of the interior (including seat, roll cage, door interior panels) and suspension.
- Metal-plated parts recreate front grille and integrated emblem.
- Decals are included to recreate dash display, and markings for the gunmetal and yellow Mercedes-AMG livery used when the car was tested and displayed at car shows.
- TS-100 Semi-Gloss Bright Gun Metal (Item 85100) is recommended to accurately finish the model.