Developed with the aim of creating a world-class supercar, the ultra-exclusive Lexus LFA is infused with the latest automotive technologies. It features a 4.8-liter V10 engine, a chassis equipped with a rear transaxle, an interior that incorporates carbon fiber, and a sleek aerodynamic body. The owners of the 500 LFAs that will be produced will also get to experience its scintillating specially-tuned engine sounds.
This is a special release of the 1/24 scale plastic assembly kit of the Lexus LFA. This kit features body parts molded in clear plastic to allow viewing of the exquisitely reproduced internal mechanical features such as a 4.8-liter V10 engine and radiators, even after assembly.
- 1/24 scale plastic assembly model kit. Length: 188mm, Width 85mm.
- Sleek, dynamic body design has been accurately reproduced.
- Front and rear grilles depicted with photo-etched parts.
- The model may be assembled with the wing in either deployed or retracted position. Magnets enable wing parts to be interchanged.
- Two types of metal-plated parts included.
- It comes with metal transfers.
- Hood may be opened to showcase the detailed V10 engine.
- Highly-detailed rear air intakes and radiators.