This scale model recreates the SS-100, which was a veritable workhorse for German forces during WWII. Powered by a 100hp 8,553cc diesel, it was based upon a civilian vehicle design and could pull loads of up to 20 tons. The SS-100 was put to work towing all sorts of subjects including artillery pieces, aircraft, and even V2 rockets, as well as recovering broken down vehicles.
- 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 114mm, width: 53mm.
- Cab parts are slide molded for superior fit.
- A realistic underside features a depiction of suspension, exhaust, and more.
- Separate parts are included to recreate large cab-rear toolbox, plus left and right air tanks.
- Details such as seat, steering wheel, and other accessories make for an authentic interior.
- Tow bar parts allow you to pair this kit with other 1/48 scale Tamiya models such as aircraft and AFVs.
- Comes with a driver figure in a realistic pose.
- 4 marking options are included to recreate Heer (Army), Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine (Navy) vehicles.