The German army in WWII used a wide variety of wheeled vehicles as part of their overall strategy of fast mechanized warfare. Among the most widely used was the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck, a truck design that was first produced in the 1930s. Featuring a dependable 6-cylinder gasoline engine, the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck could take on a very large payload disproportionate to its size. They proved to be not only extremely reliable but also very versatile and were employed in a wide variety of roles, including fuel trucks, ambulance, radio trucks, as well as general-purpose cargo trucks.
- High-quality 1/35 scale assembly model kit of the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck.
- This kit is an all-new molding and is much more accurate than kits current on the market.
- The actual truck's chassis had a forward slant (designed to balance the cargo's weight), and this unique feature has been accurately reproduced.
- The suspension features a reasonable number of parts for easy assembly without sacrificing detail.- Driver and navigator figures included.
- Accessory set of fuel drums and jerry cans also included for a full cargo load.
- It comes with 4 types of markings, including both the German army and Luftwaffe units.
- To aid with painting, window masks will be included for the first time in a military model.
- The actual truck served from the 1930s to the end of the war on all battlefronts, so this model can be displayed together with a wide range of other Tamiya 1/35 scale vehicles and figures such as Sturmgeschutz III Ausf. B and King Tiger.