This model recreates the Ferrari SF70H F-1 of the 2017 F1 season. Specifically, this replica kit recreates the car that won the opening round of the Australian G.P. With regulations promoting greater aerodynamic downforce and mechanical grip, Scuderia Ferrari came up with the sleek SF70H body featuring a lengthened nose, arrow-shaped front wing, engine cover fin and revamped side pods. Powered by the 1.6-liter V6 062 engine in harmony with an electric motor, ace driver Sebastian Vettel was in the thick of an enthralling Drivers' Championship race all season long with Mercedes driver and eventual world champion Lewis Hamilton.
- 1/20 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 271mm, width: 100mm.
- 154 parts in the kit.
- This kit recreates the SF70H as it appeared in the season-opening Australian GP.
- Features a depiction of the gearbox at the engine rear.
- Rear cowl and under panel parts are affixed using screws.
- The modeler can choose to assemble the kit as Sebastian Vettel's no.5 car, or Kimi RÃ¤ikkÃ¶nen's no.7.
- Metallic transfers are included to recreate mirror surfaces.