1/24 scale plastic assembly kit of the Ferrari Mythos, a concept car that was announced at the 1989 Tokyo Motor Show. Based on the Ferrari Testarossa"s chassis, it featured a compact, 2-seater roadster body entirely fabricated from carbon fiber material.
- Hood is detachable even after assembly to showcase the detailed mid-mounted engine.
- The rear wing can be switched to depict retracted or deployed position even after assembly.
- Metal transfers included depicting shift knob panel and rearview mirror surfaces.
- Synthetic rubber tires with tread patterns and metal-plated wheels included.
- Windshield wiper can be depicted in a deployed position.