The Ferrari FXX is a special limited edition thoroughbred that was unveiled in 2005. Based on the Enzo Ferrari, the FXX features drastically improved aerodynamics. Its formidable 6262cc V12 engine pumps out over 800 horsepower and is matched with a sequential transmission that allows blindingly fast gear changes of less than 1/100 of a second. The 29 lucky owners of this car have been joined by now-retired F1 champion Michael Schumacher, who was presented with one of these supercars by Ferrari.
- 1/24 ScaleLength: 202mmã€Width: 86mm
- Accurately reproduced form of the FXX body.
- Unique features of the FXX, including 800 horsepower V12 engine and suspension system, are all faithfully replicated.
- Realistic race cockpit with a roll cage, bucket seats, fire extinguisher, air jack, and instrument panel.
- Gullwing type doors can be opened and closed even after assembly.
- The central section of the rear wing can be assembled in both the up and down positions.
- Air intake mesh and metal transfer logos included for extra detail.
- Stylish black wheels with red trim mounted with realistic racing slick tires.
- Metal-plated exhaust tips for additional body highlight. For the Ultimate Level of Realism: 1/24 Ferrari FXX Photo-Etched Parts Set For those who want to kick up the realism another notch, Tamiya provides this set of precision-made photo-etched parts. It contains parts of front air intake mesh, side air intake mesh, rear air outlet mesh, tow hook, and catch pins. It also includes photo-etched brake discs, seat belts, and nameplate for an ultra-realistic display.