The popular Chain-Program robot receives a color variation release with this special combination of blue and yellow! Its movements are pre-programmed by the use of 3 different types of links, which can be connected together to make a chain. The kit includes everything needed for easy snap-fit/screw-together assembly, with just one AA battery required to operate. With the potential to use with micro-computers and other Tamiya Educational Construction Series components, this is a fantastic educational product to bring out your creative side!
- Assembly kit. Length: 185mm, width: 138mm, height: 162mm
- The model is programmed using 3 different types of link (forward, left and right), which give movement commands. The maximum length is up to 40 links.
- Powered by two Type 130 motors.
- 3mm holes make this product compatible with existing Tamiya Educational Construction Series universal arms and plates.
- Features space for installation of a micro-computer for more advanced programming applications.
- Can be used with separately sold 2ch remote controller (requires double gearbox).