The 2008 Japan Super GT Series saw Team Impul race with the new GT-R with team drivers Tsugio Matsuda and Sebastian Philippe at the helm. Team Impul have continued using the same highly famous blue livery that their previous Nissan Skylines sported. At the 2nd round at the Okayama International Circuit, Team Impul won second place behind the Xanavi Nismo GT-R (Depicted in item 24308) giving the GT-Rs an incredible 1-2 finish. At round 6 at Suzuka, Team Impul recorded its first win for the season.
- This is a beautifully designed assembly kit model of the Calsonic Impul GT-R (R35) which raced at Fuji Speedway at the 3rd Round of the 2008 Japan Super GT Series.
- Metal plated parts accurately represent the GT-R"s roof.
- The depicted 18" front and 17" rear slicks add realism to the model.
- Excellent decals made by Sanko Mark included.
- Metal transfers for the GT-R emblem and mirror surfaces included.
- Nylon mesh, tire markings, and masking stickers included.
- It is possible to add further detail with the 1/24 Nissan GT-R (R35) GT Version Photo-
- Etched Parts Set
- Displaying this model alongside the Xanavi GT-R (R35) would make for a great exhibit.