Achieving the long sought after the double victory of the Drivers' Championship and Constructors' Championship at the 2000 F1 World Championships, Ferrari capped off the season in a blaze of crimson glory. Their state-of-the-art machine is now available as a precise assembly model kit from Tamiya. The exterior of the Ferrari F1-2000 features exquisitely recreated curvatures, tried and tested in Ferrari's own wind tunnel. Tamiya's 1/20 scale recreation features the same intrepid shape, which encases the intricately designed 3-liter, V10 engine. Tamiya invites you to commemorate Ferrari's brilliant 2000 season with this masterful 1/20 scale rendition.
- 1/20 scale plastic assembly model kit based on the Ferrari F1-2000.
- Overall length: 222mm, Overall width: 91mm, Overall height: 54mm.
- Authentically reproduced V10 engine, radiator and suspension.
- Removable rear cowl.
- Grooved racing tires with markings.
- Kit includes decals for Car no. 3 and 4.
- France GP Version.