The 1943 developed Tiger II, unofficially also referred to as King Tiger, was produced in 1944 at Henschel in series. The King Tiger united the demands for armor protection and firepower in an outstanding way. The frontal armor of up to 150 mm thick could be penetrated by any bullets from the cannons of enemy main battle tanks. The tub sides were heavily armored up to 80 mm. Despite several massive Allied bombing raids on the Henschel plant in Kassel - including the prototypes and 50 vehicles equipped with Porscheturm - a total of 492 Tiger II were delivered to the troop.
- Fine surface structures
- Rotatable tower with höhenrichtbarer cannon
- Injection-molded chain with individual links and sections
- Turquoise hatches optionally open
Authentic decals for the following versions:
- 3./s.Pz.Abt. 503 Mailly le Camp, France, August 1944
- 3./s.Pz.Abt. 503 (s.Pz.Abt Feldherrnhalle) Szarkerestes, Hungary, January 1945