The Kats at AMT have resurrected the California Hauler Peterbilt 359! A LONG OUT OF PRODUCTION AND SOUGHT AFTER KIT WHOSE TOOLING WAS BELIEVED TO BE DESTROYED. For the first time since the late 1960s, big rig enthusiasts can once again enjoy the kit that started it all, now in AMT Retro Deluxe format!
- Skill Level: 3 (ages 12 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Over 250 parts, more than 70 plated,
- 10 hollow vinyl Firestone truck tires
- Dual rear axles with Stabilaire suspension 11 inches long when assembled
- Full-color decal sheet with optional stripes
- Vintage packaging.