The year is 1957… Drive-Ins, sock hops, greased back hair and around every street corner, the iconic ‘57 Chevy® Bel Air® Coupe… two-tone paint schemes, wide whites, hue tail-ﬁns and gobs of chrome! The ‘57 Chevy® Bel Air® is among the most recognizable and sought after cars of all time, more than just a really righteous ride to pick-up your prom date in! The Kats at AMT say be cool daddy-o… Get hip to the jive… Quit livin’ in squares-ville, and place your order today, you’ll have it made in the shade!
- 1/25 Scale, skill 3, available in white or red
- Over 160 parts, paint and glue required
- Includes photo-etched parts and silver foil
- Opening trunk with spare tire
- Vinyl covered spark plug wires
- Collectible 12-page booklet, featuring photos from Car Culture photographer Lucinda Lewis