This is a 1/800 scale MRC/Academy plastic model kit. Launched May 21, 1960, and decommissioned from active service on May 12, 2009, the CV-63 U.S.S Kitty Hawk was the last conventionally-fuelled aircraft carrier used by the U.S. Navy. This fantastic kit includes a highly detailed superstructure and mast, finely engraved hull and deck details, deck elevators, and more. A full complement of 58 aircraft including fighters, bombers, helicopters, and E-2 Hawkeye Airborne Early Warning aircraft. Deck vehicles are also included in this kit. A comprehensive decal sheet, a precise color chart, and a large display stand complete this marvelous kit.
- Finely engraved Hull and deck
- Highly detailed superstructure and antenna mast
- 58 aircraft and vehicles included
- Comprehensive decal sheet
- Large display stand included